T: 01206 392224
T: 01473 611492
E: info@trenterbacon.com


When it comes to choosing insurance for your home, it is imperative that you have the right amount of cover and that you know exactly what is protected (and what isn't). Home & contents insurance is often sold purely on price but does this mean you have the most suitable policy for your particular circumstances? For example, does your policy provide cover for -

- Bicycles
- Your possessions whilst you are on holiday or 
  away from home
- Garden furniture
- Sports equipment
- Trace & access cover for water leaks
  We have access to a wide range of insurers offering comprehensive and competitive cover, and can advise you of the most suitable cover for your circumstances and your budget. We can also help with properties of a 'non standard' construction, or where they are situated in high risk postcodes. 

We also have access to highly competitive cover for landlords, whether they be for a single buy to let property or large property portfolios.

Please contact us for further information.